View Profile Tiny-Airman

3 Movie Reviews

dat chin tho
im just wondering, but what happened to the rest of the beginning audio? wasnt it an actual russian song?

GabrielBarsch responds:

i had to replace it due....ehm....copyright issues

this animation is pretty great! i love all the blood splatters and how you incorporated talking in this. the thing that bugs me is that you just ended the animation with everyone being exploded. i would have loved to see more!

DeronMadness responds:

Thanks, don't worry for the end of the movie, it's not finished ;)

yeelon stares lovingly into kelzad's eyes... just kidding.
i didnt get what happened at the end.. did another grunt got possessed by yeelon? other wise, this is a fantastic animation and id love to see more action next year!

1 Audio Review

ghost battle and spider dance are technically the same, but this is a nice remix! gotta love that sax. eheheh... i'm guessing this is for kelzad? 8)

Cethic responds:

They're not so much the same, Spider dance has different intro notes and different instruments, with resampled notes from ghost battle. Sax was fun too tho haha.

Actually no, It's not for Kelzad. It's for someone else UvU

12 Art Reviews

AAAHHH I'M LATE AND I MISSED THIS I'M SO SORRY ( OAO);;
i never knew you included hypnos!! i love all the interaction in here, specially with good ol' kelzad hanging out with his waifu velour! but how come there's 2 hanks? is this a paradox?!
i really appreciate this, thank you so much! <3 <3 <3

PA4OO IM SCREAMING YOU ACTUALLY DID ALL OF MY MADNESS OCS
(ahem) pardon me, i was smiling as i looked through the entire tower.
i really appreciate your effort into drawing (most) of the madness community, pa4oo! that's real sweet of you and that's quite the dedication. i'm just gonna go ahead and guess that there's like 75 characters in here. eheh. also, your part in the E5 clip was amazing! i was surprised to see you in E5, really. i hope to see more fantastic animation and works like this and E5 coming from you in the future! ( ^v^ )

Pa4oo responds:

Hey thank you so much man you should see me right now I am just so freaking happy right now knowing that you guys liked my stuff and again thank you (>^^)>

wow! awesome details! i wonder how you would animate this guy.. also, you seem to change your character design often. i mean, not that it's bad or permanent, but it's pretty cool.

feel the wrath of a tiny bot!!! ... just kidding. hello! i'm here mostly for madness combat.

n/a