All 11 art Reviews

Towering Madness Towering Madness

PA4OO IM SCREAMING YOU ACTUALLY DID ALL OF MY MADNESS OCS
(ahem) pardon me, i was smiling as i looked through the entire tower.
i really appreciate your effort into drawing (most) of the madness community, pa4oo! that's real sweet of you and that's quite the dedication. i'm just gonna go ahead and guess that there's like 75 characters in here. eheh. also, your part in the E5 clip was amazing! i was surprised to see you in E5, really. i hope to see more fantastic animation and works like this and E5 coming from you in the future! ( ^v^ )

Pa4oo responds:

Hey thank you so much man you should see me right now I am just so freaking happy right now knowing that you guys liked my stuff and again thank you (>^^)>

Djjaner the Mighty Pirate Djjaner the Mighty Pirate

wow! awesome details! i wonder how you would animate this guy.. also, you seem to change your character design often. i mean, not that it's bad or permanent, but it's pretty cool.

Hypnos, Thanatos and Enta Hypnos, Thanatos and Enta

OOOHH MY GOOOD!!!! DUDE!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO!! BUT THERE THEY ARE!!! AAAAAAAAAAA... THANK YOU SO MUCH ( QoQ )

Pa4oo responds:

Hey im glad you like it man really ^^

Page 2 of a comic :D Page 2 of a comic :D

god, when i first looked at this, i could just FEEL viper's pain in my own eyes.. heheh. but as 1999elias had said, you should try using your scanner or another good camera for comics or drawings!

B-but I'm laaaaaazy...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! :D HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! :D

OH MY GOD!! THAT'S THE CUTEST THING I'VE SEEN WITH THE MISSION 50 CREW!! oh gosh.. it's a good thing i missed them during your stream because it just made my morning! this is fantastic now that i've seen the actual whole thing. thank you so much and it's a pleasure to help, tailsbuddy!

tailsbuddy responds:

Haha, thank you too. If it wasn't for you I'd probably be releasing this in February

Madness Happy New Year 2016 Madness Happy New Year 2016

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MY GOOOOOD!!! I'M LAUGHING IT'S THE AIRMAN COLLECTIBLE!!
eheheh, oh lord.. you were right! i AM pretty out of place. but i like how you posed and grouped everyone else! madnesia19, lemonblue, ratnic8000, and apt505 in their friendship group. gibb50 and the other 3 doing the conga line, and ETC. this is a really great postcard, gabriel! heheh.. happy new year! :D

League of Legends League of Legends

WOAAAHHHH! that's some really nice painting skills there! i really like the little shine on the jacket and the coloring and shading of her hair. you did really great on this!

AlecsHere responds:

Thank you, pal! I really appreciate it!

New City New City

a ticket to an unknown place that cant be returned? id go there. this looks like something that would look better with shading or coloring, but its really great either ways! i also like the agnry faic patch on larry's jacket too.

Sans Sans

you had the chance to say skeleSANS. eheheh... good job on doodlng the tibia and fibula! i like his eye flame too.

Happy Halloween 2015 :D Happy Halloween 2015 :D

THIS IS SO CUTE OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY TRICK OR TREATING EXPERIENCE I LOVE THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

HAHA NO PROBLEM!!! :D
WHY ARE WE YELLING THOUGH???